The African University of Science and Technology (AUST) Abuja has announced to the general public that the institution’s applications form is now ready and available to all qualified candidates for admission into its full-time M.Sc./Ph.D. programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session
World-class post-graduate programmes are tutored in the institution by leading African and International professors in the following areas that may interest you:
M.Sc./Ph.D Programs admission, June 2022
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics (MSc)
- Computer Science
- Geo-informatics and GIS
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Management of Information Technology (MSc)
- Mathematical Modeling (MSc)
- Petroleum and Energy Resources Engineering
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Public Administration (MPA, MSc)
- Public Policy (MPP, MSc)
- Space Physics
- System Engineering
- Theoretical and Applied Physics
Ph.D. Admissions continue all through the year.
AUST Admission Requirement
- Successful candidates with a minimum of upper second class (2.1) undergraduate will be qualified for admission. Commencing in February 2022,
- Admission into the regular M.Sc. Programs commencing in June 2022, allow candidates with a minimum of upper second class (2.1) undergraduate will be considered for admission. In addition, satisfactory performance in an entrance examination applies.
How to Obtain AUST Postgraduate Admission Form
All candidates who qualify for the above requirement should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
A fee of $50 or ₦10,000. must be accompanied by your application form, please note that this fee is non-refundable.
For more information before applying, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234-907034 3065 or +234-9070343088
- AUST is a fee-paying Pan African University. However, limited scholarships and fellowships are available for highly qualified candidates, especially for Ph.D.
- All Women are especially encouraged to apply
- Deadline for M.Sc. applications for this cohort: will be on Thursday, March 31, 2022
- The Scholarship Entrance examination Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022