This is to notify all interested candidates that Admission into Full-Time/Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes, into Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. you are here advised to go get their application form, details are below.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses
The University offers Postgraduate Programmes award on the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / PhD for those that could be upgraded to PhD.
Steps to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission
Interested Candidates are to pick up their application forms online at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Other administrative charges will be applied. All debit cards in Nigeria are accepted. However, you are advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for more information on the available courses and Application process.
Applicants are to prepare themselves well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the appropriate quarters.
Things to note:
- All screening tests will be conducted by the selected faculties on a date yet to be announced later.
- All Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT qualified for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the University.
- Candidates with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D., M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed., M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts as proof.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services, and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for the Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For more information or complaints you are free to contact
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
Note: Administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school for more briefing.